ODY 0.00% 2.2¢ odyssey gold ltd

Yes however for the second time in as many weeks we here of near...

1. 6,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1503
    Yes however for the second time in as many weeks we here of near term open cut operation - new "highway zone" seems priority with that or perhaps "maybelle" after excellent early hole result with more drilling being planned - but highway zone looking imminent. They perhaps are looking at the new open cut 20m-40m wide strip at HZ as the easiest low cost first choice option as opposed to mining the extensions of CB and other good options and leaving the more complex - much larger mine for later and then the underground operations below CB which need more drilling - I can see CB as the priority of long life open cut/underground operation with various satellite open cut pits contributing.

Interesting funding - CR ahead. May 2021 the CR of 15 million dollars with 10 being to institutional & sophisticated investors - perhaps they will participate again - no reason not to as progress continues positively.
    Recall also 2 directors buying substantially on market late last year and up until May this year around 8c.

Just a waiting game for now as it always is with junior exploration companies but very happy to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58040 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 55000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.