AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Drilling Continues to Intersect Spodumene-Rich Pegmatites, page-226

1. 4,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3960
    In answer to your post on the first page of this thread, seeing as you are one of the few posters who want to talk about drilling results, and future drilling plans, can only add to the useful comments by @hpark @Gmeister I think its a case of the company still being restricted by heritage clearances and having to test these Pegmatites from less than ideal already established drill pads. Some of these recent diamond holes are fairly shallow angle dip and I expect that the future plans involve drilling the Pegs from a more normal/perpendicular approach in the future. Something like this:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5214/5214965-9d3e7b0e84fcb17a7abfdf08dba8d9df.jpg

The recent results from 202ext and 203 and 204 are all confirming the Pegmatite geology in one particular area in a vertical slice of ground and once the assays come back then they will be able to start working out along strike into undrilled areas. At the moment because of the peculiarities of the cultural heritage clearances the company is in an unusual situation of having fairly good geometric understanding in a few limited sections or fans of drilling but tits early stages, and haven't been able to test on a more regular drill pattern along strike.

Once AZS get some additional drill holes into some of the other areas of anomalous surface gechemistry then we might start to understand the geometry and scale of what might be here. Geologically the important thing is that generally some of the high grade surface rock chip samples are related to >1% Li in the few drill holes that have been drilled and if that relationship continues to hold mostly true then the simple north dipping but offset Peg hosted Li zones within Pegmatites geological model is valid, until a few drill holes or other results invalidates or updates the geological model.

Holding both AZS and WR1 so apologies to regular posters on both forums with the sudden influx of a very small minority of noisy rampers that the moderators seem unable or unwilling to control.

I'm sure like most of the silent majority on here - I'll be happy to hold AZS and other stuff like WR1 as long as the drill rigs do the talking and make our own take profit decisions transparently as adults.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.