AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Drilling Continues to Intersect Spodumene-Rich Pegmatites, page-236

1. 30,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Stop pretending I'm personally responsible or am a slavish fan.

I've said many many times that exploration is a numbers game, and that's quoting Mark Creasy who knows a lot more than you or I do about how to make serious dosh.

Obviously, obviously some companies might make a home run immediately, some might struggle, the factors that operate are usually complex.

Despite your personal dislike of Tony Rovira, you cannot deny that he found Cosmos early in his career. That was a cool $3billion discovery.

Both he and Creasy separately won Explorer of the Year, Creasy for gold at Leonora.

You gloss over complexity and slur my posting. I tend to post to balance discussion. I'm not going to repeat what someone says, I TU for that.

TU's are to be used when you respect what someone says you don't necessarily have to agree with each and every word.

At some point you've decided to conflate me with everything you hate about your own decisions and this company.

Conveniently ignoring what has been challenging. You're disgruntled and feel entitled to take it out on me.

These are your decisions and I don't think they reflect well on you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.