AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Drilling Continues to Intersect Spodumene-Rich Pegmatites, page-237

1. 1,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Many posters are using the rock samples to draw wildly optimistic inferences about lithium prospectivity, so I believe it’s prudent to draw attention to the abundance of samples that were assayed at < 0.4% Li.

It’s called a reality check.

As for other results, sure - there was one Lithium drill result presented as 300m+ deep. But what type of imbecile would hang their hopes of a profitable lithium mine, on one hole and at that depth?

Further, I note a few additional drill results, plus a clarification issued by Azure soon after, via the ASX, warning investors to avoid making assumptions about lithium content due to outstanding assays.

That’s right folks - those drill results may have no lithium present at all! And when a company needs to remind you, does it really instil confidence? Nope.

Sounds like only thing being omitted by you, is the fact that nothing presented by Azure thus far, increases the probability for a big lithium find any time soon.

Of course, you can draw as many marked up diagrams as you wish, or attempt to convolute facts like you normally do, but one look at your historical views and it’s pretty clear you were wrong about 99.9% of the time on Andover nickel.

I guess the real question then becomes, why should anyone take you seriously now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.