GLA 0.00% 1.5¢ gladiator resources limited

Ann: DRILLING CONTRACTOR APPOINTED, DRILLING TO COMMENCE, page-18

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    The comment about drilling in wet season only indicates your sense of timeline on returns here as an STT target and in fact would be selling yourself so I don't see how you can complain lol, the fact that this possibly wont multi bag for you to sell and run within the next 4 weeks is why you are selling I guess? It's easy to say larger holders will dump on specs that multi-bag from basement prices, always happens, but it can't be helped when your multiple 100%s in the green and looking to lock profit and de-risk, a stock has to move away the base at some point and it's naive to think people wont sell.

Personally, if this reaches .8 or so pre-results, I'll probably be looking to de-risk (subject to a deeper review of the FA when I get the time), and if results are good and it goes catabolic i'll probably be selling out and getting back in perhaps at a more reasonable level - but who knows, it may just move to a reasonable level and have a steady news flow to keep it afloat? Not a fortune teller, who knows.

Not trying having a go at you for selling, just trying to find any purpose to your post other than to convince others, and yourself perhaps, that you made the right choice by selling at 0.3 - just trying to add some balance I suppose I'm buying at these levels and if price is still at 0.3 when I next have funds available i'll be buying more whilst it sits at these RvR levels - the company has a $3m MC... realistically what's the downside to be afraid of, I certainly know the upside is worth the risk, the only 'negative' as you address is the wait and potential delays due to rain, but if one is only looking to enter into short time frame high probability (and high RvR) trades and expects the SP to not have already risen in appreciation of those facts, and in anticipation of a catalyst, then you'd really be scraping the barrel of the ASX to try and find them.

Just my 2 cents, all opinions are IMO only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $12K 800K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 733455 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 400000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.