STK 1.05% 9.6¢ strickland metals limited

Wack, I've been in mining explorers for over 60 years and I can...

1. 20,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2026
    Wack, I've been in mining explorers for over 60 years and I can honestly say that what you post is by far the best I have ever seen in a public forum. Clear, concise, logical, and what you have interpreted paints an incredible picture about the prospects of this company. And, we will only need another couple of months to see what IS there. It sounds amazing.

And this, "In retrospect, the decision to sell part of the cow is proving to be an extremely great choice. Why? We now have plenty of bucks to fund exploration without dilution and without the raise costs. I for one, get tired of seeing small caps at the mercy of the market by diluting at low share prices which is what was avoided here thanks to their great choices."

I bought precisely because of, IMO, that out of the square great decision that they made with that sale. Getting rid of what looked like a nice company maker, to have a go at what they have now got. How gutsy was that and how smart, how exciting??
    And at the stage that they are still at, I can't believe why people who have made up their minds are messing around with pips.
    Just these two alone.
    Bray said re Marwari.
    “This laterite gold mineralisation is orders of magnitude larger than anything seen within the wider Horse Well area to date.“Overall, Marwari continues to shape up as a very promising and significant gold discovery and the company is eagerly looking forward to drilling the main structure over the coming weeks.”

"The potential scale of the Pegasus prospect dwarfs what we are seeing at Marwari (see Figure 1 for comparisons)."
    In my years, I have rarely seen a CEO put that sort of comment in an official ASX announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $165.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.8¢ 9.4¢ $104.2K 1.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 265577 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 45500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.5¢ 9.8¢ 9.4¢ 767247
Last updated 15.54pm 16/05/2024 ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.