CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi Salt
    your very incisive post was buried a bit there. Its probably worth giving it a bit of air. Also from that announcement was "The JV partners believe that there is potential to unlock a new metallogenic province hosting multiple styles of mineralisation."
    I am looking forward to what the next 9 holes from Grapple tell us. When I read your post again the significance of the detail and potential size of the deposit is gripping No wonder the big boys are up and about. I repeat your post below.

"G'day all, Its worth going back over this ann-have highlighted some relevant aspects.

This is ABU's potential bigger picture factor-ATM, obviously should we J.V. Tanami south
    & enough drill mts be allocated the discovery potential is also very high, but at the moment
    with out doubt the ABU/IGO J.V. is what the market is excited about & some investors are
    experiencing some anxiety -results can't come quick enough- for sure we all- self included
    want results ASAP .
    So in reviewing below we can establish a 14 hole program commenced at Grapple alone,
    we received results for 5 holes only-this means results for 9 holes are pending
    from the Grapple prospect alone !
    Of coarse we also have imminent news pending from the Prowl prospect x8 holes
    & springers x 2 holes.

But the potential size of Grapple is massive as seen in image below determined by Moving
    Loop Electromagnetic (“MLEM”) survey conductors and coincident multi-element soil
    anomalies surveys, just take into account the larger of the three MLEM plate's seen in blue
    in the image its approx. 780mts in length running in a west south west direction.
    Is it a surprise after the AGM that ABM personal were referring to this prospect as
    BIG GIGANTIC-yes you heard right that's its nick name ! & does that resonate ?

I'm not hipping anything I research & focus & this is in my opinion this program is likely just
    the beginning ABU & IGO'S J.V. -now have the whole area under tenement application,
    yes that's right an additional 9 or 10 tenement applications in that encompass almost the
    whole Proterozoic Warumpi margin covering 200km strike of prospective geology & over
    260kms east -west.
    (see thumbnail image for detailed tenements mentioned)

This has massive potential -the current Grapple Prowl & Springer drilling programme as being
    conducted on tenement EL24915 this represents only 7% of the total Project area !
    dial in on our M.D.'s last paragraph
    The successful targeting and intersecting mineralisation from the first two limited
    drill programs supports the concept, generated from continental-scale targeting,
    that the Lake Mackay Project could represent an emerging new metallogenic province.

Matt Briggs
    Managing Director
    Is it really that surprising the share price has moved approx. 100% upwards since this
    announcement was made & ABU"s average daily volumes have increase
    by approx.- 400%.
    Join the dots follow the money -For those that are just dialing in check out ABU's updated
    top 40 registry & review Paddyboy's very enlightening post with regard who's who & the
    coincidental individuals whom have the KNACK of deploying capital just on the cusp of
    lets just use - BIG GIGANTIC share price moves or take overs.
    imo-gltah-especially the strung out one's!
    salt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.664M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.58K 789.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 96942431 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 5061634 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.