PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Hi Salt your very incisive post was buried a bit there. Its...

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi Salt
    your very incisive post was buried a bit there. Its probably worth giving it a bit of air. Also from that announcement was "The JV partners believe that there is potential to unlock a new metallogenic province hosting multiple styles of mineralisation."
    I am looking forward to what the next 9 holes from Grapple tell us. When I read your post again the significance of the detail and potential size of the deposit is gripping No wonder the big boys are up and about. I repeat your post below.

"G'day all, Its worth going back over this ann-have highlighted some relevant aspects.

This is ABU's potential bigger picture factor-ATM, obviously should we J.V. Tanami south
    & enough drill mts be allocated the discovery potential is also very high, but at the moment
    with out doubt the ABU/IGO J.V. is what the market is excited about & some investors are
    experiencing some anxiety -results can't come quick enough- for sure we all- self included
    want results ASAP .
    So in reviewing below we can establish a 14 hole program commenced at Grapple alone,
    we received results for 5 holes only-this means results for 9 holes are pending
    from the Grapple prospect alone !
    Of coarse we also have imminent news pending from the Prowl prospect x8 holes
    & springers x 2 holes.

But the potential size of Grapple is massive as seen in image below determined by Moving
    Loop Electromagnetic (“MLEM”) survey conductors and coincident multi-element soil
    anomalies surveys, just take into account the larger of the three MLEM plate's seen in blue
    in the image its approx. 780mts in length running in a west south west direction.
    Is it a surprise after the AGM that ABM personal were referring to this prospect as
    BIG GIGANTIC-yes you heard right that's its nick name ! & does that resonate ?

I'm not hipping anything I research & focus & this is in my opinion this program is likely just
    the beginning ABU & IGO'S J.V. -now have the whole area under tenement application,
    yes that's right an additional 9 or 10 tenement applications in that encompass almost the
    whole Proterozoic Warumpi margin covering 200km strike of prospective geology & over
    260kms east -west.
    (see thumbnail image for detailed tenements mentioned)

This has massive potential -the current Grapple Prowl & Springer drilling programme as being
    conducted on tenement EL24915 this represents only 7% of the total Project area !
    dial in on our M.D.'s last paragraph
    The successful targeting and intersecting mineralisation from the first two limited
    drill programs supports the concept, generated from continental-scale targeting,
    that the Lake Mackay Project could represent an emerging new metallogenic province.

Matt Briggs
    Managing Director
    Is it really that surprising the share price has moved approx. 100% upwards since this
    announcement was made & ABU"s average daily volumes have increase
    by approx.- 400%.
    Join the dots follow the money -For those that are just dialing in check out ABU's updated
    top 40 registry & review Paddyboy's very enlightening post with regard who's who & the
    coincidental individuals whom have the KNACK of deploying capital just on the cusp of
    lets just use - BIG GIGANTIC share price moves or take overs.
    imo-gltah-especially the strung out one's!
    salt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $242 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 40483127 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16013694 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.