PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Drilling Discovers Mineralisation at Grapple Lake Mackay JV, page-48

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Well what can I say to that lol!
    You need to go back through some of my posts to see that similar abuse was given when the hypers didn't like my posts about fundraising, dilution, share consolidation losses etc etc NEVER gonna happen they said, well it all did. Seems to me you and another poster probably account for about 80% of the posts on this thread. I apologise if you feel I should be spending more time here to applaud your misleading efforts, but spending all my time on a going nowhere stock is not for me.

I doubt many LTH have held ABU longer than me or are more acquainted with the ups and downs of the company. My first ABU share sale was for 17.5c pre consolidation. Yes a massive $2.62 at today's post consolidation price. Where are we today pre consolidation 0.008c and you are cocker hoop about it. I hope you can see why I think you are completely out of touch with what's happening here. Often research will only reveal what the board want you to know the previous ABU board are testament to that.

Sorry if my pre Xmas break to Spain gets up your nose so much, but as we are currently spending an extended time in the UK we
    thought we would take advantage of the bargain offer of 2 return flight for GBP 110.00.

I only hold the stock now because it is very profitable to trade on the ups and downs like the 30% drop in recent days. It may see 50p one day but that's not enough to get the majority of LTH out the mire I stand by my opinion delusional.
    Enjoy the Red PB I'm sure it will lessen the problem temporarily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $242 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 40483127 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16013694 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.