TMS 6.25% 1.7¢ tennant minerals limited

Ann: Drilling Doubles Strike Length of Bluebird Cu-Au Discovery, page-47

1. 2,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 934
    Thanks for the update/link! A truly must watch and excellent presentation by Jon again! Almost got everything/all details that one would possibly want to know at this stage! Enough cash to complete the current Stage3 campaign (only phase1 result is reported this morning per Jon as still in the middle of whole Stage3 drillings) and for the first time we start to have a 3D model to see the potential scale/size of the deposit/resources more clearly if i'm right. Truly exciting times ahead! Sort of laughed at the sellings today after the ANN this morning now Jon's presentation though understandable (believe there were disgruntled/stressed holders too apart from traders) in the spec end of the market! People are easy to be skittish e.g. just look at the large sp drops in the last two days e.g. VSR in the highly expected Gascoyne Region against the backdrop of a very successful DLI's drillings in the region but their initial/first round of drillings were not meeting the expectations hence the huge drop (might still be successful in the following drillings but market seems don't care), as well as WSR, SLM etc. too to name a few... But TMS is real deal here imo as we've already had the successful Stage1 and Stage2 drilling campaigns (with quite some 'Bonanza' grade/hits per ANNs so far) since the beginning of 2022 (and kind of already witnessed/experienced the sp ups and downs during the whole process so not much hype anymore up to this stage i would say as known/unknowns are all on the table unlike other specs hopeful yet still in their initial drillings), and the current Stage3 is highly likely going to be a successful one too by the looks! Aimho. GLA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $16.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $9.327K 548.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 972943 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 151623 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.