HGO 7.94% 6.8¢ hillgrove resources limited

Ann: Drilling Expands Cu-Au Footprint at Kanmantoo Underground, page-57

1. VYR
    4,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3001

Having heard in the news today that the reserve bank is going to cut interest rates further and use their balance sheet to support full employment before getting worried about low interest rates causing inflation and assets value bubbles, I'm also in an extremely optimistic mood. I'm comforted about being in that happy place because the rest of the world is doing much the same thing and there is absolutely no chance of us becoming a banana republic.

Given that the reserve bank can print money which they put in their balance sheet as a liability to printed money which they owe to no-one and pay no interest on their balance sheet has no boundaries.

We are in a period where anyone with a viable project should have no trouble funding it as the policies that are in place are flooding the market with cash.

I'm comfortable with the get it right approach that Lachlan is adopting and happy to wait for the results to be thoroughly analysed in terms of their economic viability before being released.

Conscious also of the fact that every week is chewing up circa $100k in corporate and admin costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.