NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

Its all in the quarterly reports Wolf. People seem to focus on...

1. 6,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1622
    Its all in the quarterly reports Wolf. People seem to focus on the individual drill results, they need to look at the plan view map and the scale attached. The Whitelaw might be 30 different gold deposits at surface just like Fosterville was five or six but its deep underground that tells the real story and I think its one humungous deposit.

Theres significant gold hits for over 60km North to South on the Whitelaw and parallel reefs that cover anywhere from 2 km (sth) to at least 10 km East West in the North. Sure, theres lots of blank areas but overwhelmingly they are areas they haven't drilled out yet. Most of the drilling is just very shallow scout drilling though. Theres a few deeper holes, some of which have hit spectacular grades (and widths) but nothing yet that is even close to the depth of the jewellery boxes at Fosterville. The bad news is it will take 10 years? and probably a couple of hundred million in drilling before they have a handle on what the Whitelaw really contains so its only a big cash generating company (or company's) that can develop it. Hence the interest of Gina and KLA. The big question to me is will someone(s) else try to gate crash the party.

The other point I'm confident of is that Tandarra is the key to the Whitelaw. Its has the least depth to basement and has been described by several asian underground hill' so will have much less issues with saline ground water and the low angle of repose of the Murray Basin fines sitting above the ore. Once you are under the fines, then just as KLA are planning to do to access Robbins Hill ore at Fosterville, you put in an underground dual lane highway to where ever you need to be. When you're dealing with this scale of high grade gold deposit, theres literally no limit to what you can do.

None of us will get to play in any meaningful sense once this kicks off so the opportunity is really only to own CYL shares or NML. CYL are a well run, pro outfit, NML maybe not so much but the upside if outside interests start arguing over who gets what is whats always had my interest. Maybe I'll be wrong, that happens plenty but either way, I can't see the current situation lasting much longer. GLTH and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.