AAJ 8.33% 1.3¢ aruma resources limited

Ann: Drilling Expands Large Significant Gold System at Slate Dam, page-106

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    The share price is just fine, its in a sideways range put in place by cap raise at 2 cents, most people active on here are long term holders anyway, what matters is share price in a year or three.

I would actually welcome a shake out here to 1.8, I really doubt it will but I will certainly be buying a lot if it gets there. Fingers crossed. Dips in stocks like AAJ are the buying ops, I cant get enough of this one.

Most will have entered this stock much lower and added along the way, we are not bothered by trading ranges and short/medium term weakness. What we are concerned with is progress, and AAJ is progressing along very nicely towards defining a resource that has potential to be mined either full open pit or hybrid open pit. These are super low cost methods of mining and work for grades over 1 gram per tonne which we are exceeding for a lot of tonnage already.

The 140,000 JORC ounces we added at TROJAN is 1.6grams per tonne which should be very profitable to mine given ease of access and how close processing plants are. Expect news on this front in coming months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.