ASR 0.00% 0.4¢ asra minerals limited

Managements in complete disarray. Shocking performance with the...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Managements in complete disarray. Shocking performance with the gold MRE and subsequent SP action. Very unclear whos even steering the ship. On face value, it seems like the Chairman Summers is trying to keep things cooking whilst Peretz has been given the flick and havent heard boo from any of the Geos. Is it any wonder theres been no news? They cant even manage staff, let alone announcements.
    The REE metallurgy will come eventually. It will either be great and see a big bump or it will be underwhelming like the gold was and SP fades into the abyss. The appointment of the new MD is what has me the most intrigued and probably the last remaining reason I hold. Its a big salary. Surely no-one takes that job if theres a 50.50 shot they're unemployed in 12 months? Either way, the risk vs reward ratio here has been ever creeping this year and is now heavily on the risk side IMO.
    Anyway, metallurgical study due in September, then October, then this quarter... so we should know this month. Or next month. Or next quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.519K 629.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 18637775 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10397702 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.