SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

""Results for the downhole electromagnetic (DHEM) survey at...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    ""Results for the downhole electromagnetic (DHEM) survey at conductor 4 and the induced polarisation (IP) survey across the Eye are expected in the next few days""

This is probably the most interesting part of todays news and may provide the surprise the market maybe looking for when it arrives.

The drop from $2.99(intra day high)$2.79 closing high was interesting to say the least. What people need to remember is that the higher the price goes the bigger the price swings will be up and down. The most interesting stat is that the drop from the intra day high to intra day low today ($2.99 - $2.03) is just over a 30% drop, the closing high of($2.79) to our most recent closing low of $2.18 is only about a 22% drop measuring from the high down, not that bad IMO and a fairly ordinary text book technical move, whats important now is can it be reversed from where we are???

While ive handed back massive profits with this drop my investment in SIR has now moved from backing the discovery to now backing the management. The discovery has been made and likely will be deemed the discovery of year, this issue has been put to bed and the only question now remaining is the size of it and the final grade with the maiden JORC mid 2013

SIR management have proven beyond doubt they know how to deliver coming from a penny stock 3 months ago with only enough cash to drill for about 2 weeks at current rates to having a forecasted $19m cash in january 2013 to start the new year...

Not only is Nova likely the discovery of the year but the management team of SIR are also the team of the year with what they have achieved. Ive been in this rat race for more than 20 years and management teams like SFR/SIR are rare as hens teeth, if you find them you stick with them.

Those few wondering if i had sold my shares??? NO chance... While im always looking for cheap oppotunities i think its going to be a very very long time before anything like SIR comes along which has the discovery combined with the team that can clearly manage...

Hope our old mate Lezok is doing well, cheers Lezok if your reading mate!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.