DRE 4.55% 2.3¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Hi all,Was this a pump and dump, or part of a larger...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1358
    Hi all,
    Was this a pump and dump, or part of a larger accumulation strategy? The latter I believe; but normal market behavior too.
    I refer you back to my recent Post #: 74420366 in case you missed it. It covers manipulation very effectively.

It explains everything you need to know about recent days trading.
    In case you wondered; it works, judging by most comments in here. No wonder the bigger players use it all the time :-(

The company is far better off than a couple of weeks back and lots of good things are happening. PRICE IS A SHOW - watch the presentation with Cramer (in the post linked above) if you want to sleep at night with capital at work in the share market; especially in smaller stocks like DRE. The big players cost out how much it will take to get a stock where they want it. Smaller stocks are easier to "play" trade, by smaller investors using the same tactic. Savvy traders use this knowledge to earn profits when they see it happening too.

In case you did not notice; the depth behaved strangely (normally) with high volumes bids all the way down. It worked, as the public that jumped on the price rise are now losing their shares to the sharks; all the way down once a certain level was reached. Cramer: it is only necessary to make it look like things are rosy or bad to influence the less educated money to act. They use price and your emotions.

When the liquidity is there they take profits and purchase back after smacking it down with some of their shares accumulated below 2c. Rinse and repeat. Breakout and back test = normal. Get the move started until the herd jumps in or out. That is the structure of such moves.

Technicals are less reliable in smaller stocks that lack liquidity. Yet they are still effective as pointed out by Slick recently (agree).
    I have added only two lines to this current chart prepared for your benefit (take it or leave it). We had a second buy divergence at 2 on the RSI compared to price. Price then based enabling large accumulation as retailers gave up with the help of unhelpful posters in part. Price does most of that work. A large buy divergence (I had mentioned in a post) ran across the base.

Then we get the breakout that exceeded my red lines slightly and now it back tracks to the support area, even overshooting as price-centric investors panic.
    The rich do not act with emotion. They are patient. They play the volatility and sentiment to their advantage. I hope this helps.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6272/6272476-a4d400064223e1eb990f7cc165e8ba5f.jpg

GLTAH and DYOR CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $85.76K 3.735M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 145997 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1174352 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.