DRE 4.76% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Drilling Extended for Nb-REE and Cu-Au Targets, page-148

1. 1,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1839
    CW post above.... link didn't work

Then add EOFY tax losses to the mix.... that will be finished next week. redface.png
    As well as Canada's inflation has increased almost immediately after rates decrease.
    RBA could be raising rates in Aug. if inflation gets any higher here.
    The US is a mess.... Wars... shipping...etc etc.frown.png

We have the good ship Dreadnought on the high seas in a hurricane looking for a pot of gold and Nb.
    It is what it is and it's a damn good thing there is a very experienced crew and captain on board.

The drill for equity deal looks even better today! .... a great move... city or the bush.... a share of any spoils.

Not a lot of good out there atm.... however imo nothing has diminished the prospects or chances of discovery.
    As CW says.... price is a show..... some also say... price is what you pay and value is what you get.

We will all know in a couple of mth's what value we have. wink.png

Commodities are on the rise... and Dre are giving it a bloody fair go.... right now.
    The next couple of mth's drilling is a full on program at and for what most have been here for.

This is the big dance... we've been through the trials.... now is the nervous bit... getting into the finals.... are we good enough.rolleyes.png
    The drill needs to do some serious talking.... but it has always been that way.... just more so now.

The flagship Kimberly... am I good enough..."Am I pretty enough".... ( you are when I look at all your outcropping mineralisation).tongue.png
    A nervous time for most of us... but also exciting.

Still not to late for a drill related TH.... the glass is still half full. cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $103.9K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8253903 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1266017 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.