DRE 28.6% 2.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Hi all,I just spoke to Dean about current events. Lucky to get...

1. 549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1337
    Hi all,
    I just spoke to Dean about current events. Lucky to get through to him and grateful for him to spare a minute.
    The targets are exciting so this is nerve-racking as it can turn out either way.

The one thing they have discovered is that the Mangaroon region is not known for VMS deposits. Now this has been revealed it may be an indicator that Tiger is just the tip. That grant is another good indicator. So the drilling there is significant as a new VMS district (potentially) and could be large given surface indications. The gold is useful however recoveries likely to be below optimum so cut 30% off the grade and then add the lovely bonus of the silver content. Silver unbelievably cheap and ready to fly based on my extensive research. Confirmation with the drill bit is now in play one way or the other.

I agree the extended drilling deal is an important step. Ihavenoidea2035 is right on with this more concrete time extension.
    Thanks for that information about Diamond Eddy. It is nice to see the price reversing as it confirms the technical set up I have been looking at of late. This is an interesting price zone we have arrived at. The depth sell side was diminishing over recent times which is also interesting.
    DRE have a red hot chance here. Lots of hard work (agree Eddy) to get to this opportunity; absolutely not luck. Several irons in the fire here.

GLTAH CW
    PS I agree with Eddy about the POG as well and especially silver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.006(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $94.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.7¢ 2.1¢ $578.6K 23.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3235392 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1120917 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.