DRE 8.33% 2.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Drilling Extended for Nb-REE and Cu-Au Targets, page-59

1. 1,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1827
    Hey ntrain.....Thanks for the opportunity to clarify.... some sparks aren't so bright. rolleyes.png

Only a fool.... by the way one of the cards in the tarot pack confused.pngtongue.png ..... couldn't see the rough trot DRE has gone through.
    It's never a good time for DRE over the Xmas break leading into the new years drill campaigns.

The market never likes this period.
    This was IMO.... the worst period to overcome.... it's been and gone... onward and up from here.... with luck.
    During that period as we all now know.... the SP kept falling.... no real surprise there for those.... bright enough.

Now here's the fun bit.... I know you'll just love next sentence below.... I was given a tip.... definitely not recommended financial advise.

Just for you tongue.pngeek.pngrolleyes.png..... the fortune teller told me to put in a buy @ 1.5.... it got filled.... redface.png.... I know how much you enjoy others good fortunetongue.png.
    Then there's always someone to have a go and like clockwork 2ic claimed it to be my umpteenth pick of the bottom... lol's.

For the record I have never picked it before.... maybe this time.... we'll just have to see what the future holds.... lol.

And yes we're not out of the 'wilderness' yet.... pretty damn obvious there.... if one is bright enough to see.
    For you I'll make an exception and simplify....
    We all know.... most of us that are bright enough.... that it ALL depends on the drill results over the next few mth's.
    DRE have a lot of very exciting prospects being drilled.... if you're not sure of what I'd suggest you look up the news flow provided in the ann.
    Any one of those are potential Co. makers... did I just hear you groan.confused.png

The world is full of critics.... most of them unhappy.... me... I'm a half glass full type.
    I hope this simplified post is not too complicated for you.... some aren't bright enough to understand.... cryptic. cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $91.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $136.1K 5.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1656885 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 863587 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.