DRE 0.00% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Hi all, we need to join the dots here if we want to win in the...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    Hi all, we need to join the dots here if we want to win in the market. Emotions swung from excited to upset this weeks whereas the company did not change in any way but positive. Emotion is your enemy and the manipulators and narcissists know that.

Dots: There has been some heavy accumulation of late back in the base area of price. 10's of millions of shares bought cheap.
    Finally some traction and a blow off into a light sell side depth. Cause; confidence in TD, HAS activity and a general risk on sentiment creeping back into the small end of town. We got that nice strong day as the breakout from the base and now a back test is "expected". The short term traders and momentum hounds chased it higher this week. Then some profit taking. Fundamentals have improved.

So we had profits followed by dashed hopes of continuous price appreciation with some games. Big player books some profits by selling down after the news to smash emotion to steal your shares and from the momentum players who need to lock profits.

If you want to talk about price manipulation then you need to watch this stunning presentation (leaked):

Note; Cramer talks about putting out false bad or good news. The resident ILC, we cannot Cater to is here having some fun because price fell; fun at least in his own mind. Subtle drops like "the market values YIN at $50M and nothing else has any value" - not what 2iC thinks ROFL. "Not being bullish or bearish" ffs - about as bearish as you could possibly be. Subtle? Not really as; he Is Always Negative. Implying the market values DRE as almost nothing is just damaging clap trap justified by short term price movement. Wait and see. The market will swing from one extreme to the other as always. Keep your emotions in check - something I have to work at as well as most of us are human.

I just can't stomach watching the damage people like Cramer and ILC do damage for fun or profit at the expense of fellow posters and investors.

So join the dots, and enjoy the price show, and ignore unsubstantiated opinions; mine included. DYOR and ask questions. The fundamentals and team and market sentiment are changing - and price is a show - only right briefly as the pendulum swings from under to over bought. Trolls and market manipulators like Cramer and Is Always Negative are exposed for all to see.

GLTAH CW
    I want you and me to succeed at this challenging game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.