DRE 4.76% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Plenty of love for a rather aggressive provocation countryboy,...

1. 2ic
    5,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4782
    Plenty of love for a rather aggressive provocation countryboy, damn it's hard biting my tongue while the thread dances on my grave. Do wish you would stop mis-quoting me to try and score points, surely with all the free kicks bulls are awarded here you dont have to cheat...

I wrote "Comps with other juniors point towards maybe $50M for Yin+ and $10-20M equivalent to other explorers with hope but nothing to hang value on", not "the market values YIN at $50M and nothing else has any value". That's a premise I've taken for a long time, and one which only looks more correct the longer non-Yin projects disappoint. Who would look at the share price chart from Yin discovery to 14c and think the MC attributed to DRE was anything other but Yin and REE upside? It's absurd to suggest otherwise, and is strongly supported by other explorers with very low MC in this market with only ordinary punts on their books. Don't look now, but DRE had all the same non-Yin projects a couple of years ago, at a low MC, and results or the market hasn;t been kind since.

Maybe I was being overly harsh on Yin to suggest it's value was only $50m of the ~$70M MC. HAS is worth ~$50M today, with a lot of money in the ground and infrastructure, vs an unresolved Twiggy debt over their heads. I try to explain why maybe DRE has found it's 'value-support' based on what the market believes Yin is worth (because I'm not buying or selling), which is some explanation of the price, management's tactics, and downside protection if the next two months drilling is unsuccessful. Not an olive branch, but throwing you guys a bone yet the dogs still have to bite the hand...

I'll simply the verbose discussion over the share price machinations if i may. IMO, it's a volatile walk driven by fear or greed depending on which direction the price is moving, on the way to a final destination determined by value...

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $103.9K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8253903 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1266017 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.