DRE 13.0% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Below is X a DEG announcement. I was a shareholder with DEG from...

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Below is X a DEG announcement. I was a shareholder with DEG from well before their consolidation until they hit $1.39 seems like forever ago. The announcement dated April 2016. I'm all for the Top Drill involvement.

Drilling Equity The Company has also executed an agreement with drilling company, Top Drill Pty Ltd, for 20,000m of reverse circulation (RC) drilling. The agreement, which was based on a competitive quotation process, provides for the issue of ordinary shares in De Grey for 50% of the drilling costs up to a value of $1M. Any costs incurred over $1M will be subject to further agreement between the parties as to whether additional equity is issued. The issue of shares is subject to shareholder approval and the pricing will be determined as the 5 day VWAP immediately following the completion of the drilling program. Top Drill has also agreed to a voluntary escrow period of 6 months from the date of issue. The drilling program is planned to target increasing the defined resources at Mallina and along the Withnell Trend within the Indee Project. Further details on the Company’s drilling program will be provided closer to the commencement date, anticipated in early May 2017.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $356.7K 17.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1279958 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1664660 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.