DRE 13.0% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Drilling Extended for Nb-REE and Cu-Au Targets, page-99

1. 1,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1832
    Bulls n Bears.... we all know the difference....lol
    One can be invested....obviously bullish but still somewhat bearish.... and tolerated from other SH's on a public forum.
    Then there are those that 'use' the term bear... as well as being a non holding... no money on the table typerolleyes.png.... and use their 'knowledge' as a way to demoralise or 'save' investors.... from bad management or prospects.mad.png
    Bulls n Bears.... maybe it's more like investors and non investors.... with the non investor gate crashing the party and causing trouble.

Your last few posts have changed tone and attitude.... Like a camelionbiggrin.png.... I'm sure if the SP drops again you'll be back to 'normal' lol.
    You've scared off all the vulnerable SH's and now there's only us hard assed LTSH's left and the newer ones who know better.
    "Bring a knife to a gun fight". tongue.png Don't mind if I use it eh.
    I don't mean to offend or 'hurt' your feelings.... but you know how it is.... Bulls n Bears n all.

By the way.... you are incorrect about the SP when Yin was discovered.... from memory it was ~ 4.5c.... on the back of successful TY. Orion discovery drilling.... so your "absurd" comment.... is also incorrect.

That's ~ 80% + - higher than today's finish.

Also to compare DRE with HAS isn't comparing apples with apples.... as you well know.confused.png
    DRE are beholden to no one.... other than SH's.... and DRE are a debt free business and funded for any expenditure announced.

As far as base price goes.... and your comments of management being.... crazy.... or crazy brave.... a CR @ ~ 1.5c.... or the equity drilling agreement.... I can understand why you can't see the benefit of this deal.... quite simply.... you're not invested.... go hard or go home I say.... get it done.... let's find out what's there.
    Bulls n Bears.... bulls have an entrepreneurial positive attitude that gets tested regularly.

Not everyone has one.... an entrepreneurial bent... but those that do, know they themselves don't need to be the expert.... they engage or hire or find...what info, $$$ or other they need..... people like you.
    DRE management are hardworking and well invested.... hence imo the Topdrill deal... good for them and SH's.... BUT NOT YOU.

My thoughts are if DRE hit the goods in TY imo.... the next CR will be in excess of 5c.
    Just a bit more than the last CR.... you lost on your CR prediction.... see how I go.... I can live with it if I'm wrong.
    It's my entrepreneurial bent to think so.cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $356.7K 17.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1279958 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1664660 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.