AOP 0.00% 61.0¢ apollo consolidated limited

I like the way AOP don't over-hype the project. This is partly...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I like the way AOP don't over-hype the project. This is partly because they don't need to with 16 + 4.5USD "in the bank" and more to come with the African royalty.

We have a conservative 1.1M pit constrained resource and when you look at the pictures of what is included and what is just outside of the pit, you've gotta realise they have already discovered much more they just haven't counted it. How much of that 22mill do they need to spend to get a sizable upgrade in the resource? Not much you would think + there are plenty of other places under and around to drill and discover more ounces.

This is the opposite of most other juniors, who could not constrain themselves and take a conservative approach, instead they give into temptation and pump up the resource as high as they can just to get the numbers up and then talk about it like it is the most amazing opportunity in the history of gold discoveries, only to eventually disappoint.

In time, AOP's approach should be rewarded by the market as it will help build their reputation and market confidence and the results give much more room for positive market reactions rather than negatives. At the moment, it represents a buying opportunity as they fly under the radar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.