AMD 20.0% 0.2¢ arrow minerals ltd

Gosh its a tough crowd out there.I appreciate the issues with...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Gosh its a tough crowd out there.

I appreciate the issues with the previous dicks who ran this company, but this is an entirely new team, and new projects. Despite what you may feel about Burkina (yes its a shithole) and the previous management (yes they were clowns) the new lot have done precisely what they said they were going to do. If you can detach yourselves from the history, and just imagine that Arrow was a new company that started middle of last year (which in effect is what it is) then show me another company that has achieved as much, as quickly, at such low cost???

Clearly the share price is being held back by selling from the old exhausted shareholders (and I get that), and from the clear fact the company will need to raise money very quickly. But they have positioned themselves very well to do just that.

The new people spent millions of their own money acquiring the projects and working them to the point where they could be vended into Arrow. Then the new money raised to drill them and prove the concept. Now they can go rattle their can, haven proven they are not clowns.

I think you will now see the last of the older directors pushed out (good riddance to bad rubbish), Tommy Mckeith will step up to chairman and the company repackaged as a proper outfit run by grownups.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $60.39K 24.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
161 282722478 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 142102280 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.