AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Some of these naysayers hanging onto AUZ need to learn how to...

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Some of these naysayers hanging onto AUZ need to learn how to read properly.
    A quote pulled from the Ann reads,

Australian Mines anticipates an updated Mineral Resource Estimate5 for Sconi as a result of the current drilling program, scheduled for release in April 2019, which will provide potential enhancements to the proposed mine plan and life as well as overall benefits to project economics.

As a result, the Company considers the BFS for the Sconi Project will represent a conservative base-case scenario for the Project and the Company will in parallel continue to progress an expansion and fully-optimised scenario Feasibility Study to be finalised during the first half of the 2019 calendar year and incorporate the updated Mineral Resource.”

So the BFS They are on track to release, will be updated next year once the drilling is complete. Enhancing it.

“Given that project financing discussions are occurring in parallel with the BFS review, Australian Mines proposes to formally present a draft BFS to the consortium of banks and financial institutions that we are currently in discussions with under confidentiality agreements to obtain their comments prior to its public release. The exact release date of the BFS is therefore a function of the time it takes for preferred funding partners, including SK Innovation, to review and provide feedback to be incorporated into the final version of the BFS. Australian Mines intends to run this process in conjunction with feedback from other parties before finalising the BFS for public release. This remains fully in line with targeted production dates”

I am happy for this to take as long as needed if we have some serious people looking to fund this project, it need not be rushed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $59.35K 7.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2491261 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1996549 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.