AUZ 5.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Drilling extends nickel-cobalt resource potential at Sconi P, page-241

1. 8,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 611
    I think karma is now playing out here and a lot of innocent people have been caught. I see @Newtosharesbro you changed your sentiment to not held on August 15. You were right but many here still refuse to see. They just believe the rampers without doing their own research. The truth is in plain sight. This happens often on HC at the speculative end of the market. This crazy up ramping is a warning sign that something is not right. If a stock eventually crashes all those up rampers disappear from the stock forum. ESR, MUS and many more. AUZ should have been able to raise money from institutions at a fixed price then offer the same opportunity to shareholders either through a rights issue or a share purchase plan. Tiny speculative companies can raise money without this drama. The AUZ market cap. is over 100 million so raising 12 million should have been easy. Rather than attacking people here for expressing legitimate concerns, these large holders should be questioning the company. We need answers now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $7.202K 772.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 6647025 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1475740 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.