AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

I think he (and others) are quite within their rights to defend...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I think he (and others) are quite within their rights to defend a company they believe in, as you are to criticise where you see fit. I too am wearing a significant loss but I understand how busienss works. Projects of this size don't just happen over night. Yes, things have probably been said that shouldn't have been said and deadlines may have been missed (and we don't know for sure if the BFS is going to be delayed, although likely). If you believe that in time, this company will do the job it set out to do, then sit back and ride it out. If you lose faith or are worried about more red numbers in the short term (paper loss until you sell), its probably not the right company for those people at this stage. We all make our own investment decisions. We put faith in people to do a job and all have different viewpoints when something doesn't quite go as planned. Wish this forum would go back to being more about logical debate, good or bad, as opposed to some of the absolute drivel that is going on.
    Last edited by jonesy72: 14/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $139 19.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 11301169 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2930497 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.