LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Drilling extends thick high-grade zone at Kathleen Valley, page-148

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    Given the impressive drill results and based on the strength of buying these last several days including the frenzy this afternoon, (and remembering KDR don't see a rival bid coming over the top of WES) I think you can just about bank on RIO or FMG, if not both of them, looking for early mover position and taking an early stake in our favourite Lion . If that is the case then this party is only just getting started. If the grades really are that good then there will likely be other BIG industry and EV players looking for a piece as well.

Keep an eye out for continued buying strength in the morning to confirm, followed by major holder announcement/s and another bump.

If I was a betting man, which I'm not, i would just about put my house on RIO and or FMG taking a position.

The firmer long term holders 'hold tight' the higher and faster this price will roar. Bring it on.

Furthermore, without wanting to tempt fate, I really struggle to see our shorting friends wanting to take on this story and bull, or should I say LION, in a hurry. They can try, but do so at their extreme peril. I almost sort of wish they would try TBH.

GLTAH.

DYOR and just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.