MEI 12.4% 10.0¢ meteoric resources nl

The excitement here is based upon one differential in my opinion...

1. 2,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    The excitement here is based upon one differential in my opinion and that is vectors.
    It IS rare to have such clarity going into a drill campaign.
    A zone of high charge-ability where Magnetite has been essentially ruled out, numerous Au/Cu anomalies, highly concentrated gold epithermal intrusions...the list goes on. The drill could still miss or clip. 1.5-2km wide target and a tiny drill bit. There is definitely a body, which is not magnetite giving off greater than 20 mv/v! Likely sulphides. Mineralised? Yet to be determined. The chargeabilty anomaly is also at the intersection of the Gleba, Arrastro and Juruena faults. That just seems too coincidental to be just an non mineralised magmatic mass. We will soon see.
    These drills are going 1.2km deep. There will be a mass of data gathered. As Andrew Tunks has pointed out, any copper sulphide mineralisation will be visible on drill cores and will be reported to market as drilling progresses if found.
    You can ramble on about marketing and hype and all you like but the compelling aspect of this story is the geological model which is being put together, leading to this 3600m drill mission which will reveal what is there and hopefully confirm the theoretical position of the presence of a giant copper/gold porphyry.
    Last edited by oilskin: 06/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.011(12.4%)
Mkt cap ! $224.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 10.5¢ 9.2¢ $479.1K 4.892M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28215 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1303548 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.