NXM 0.00% 4.6¢ nexus minerals limited

I think there is more than meets the eye here in terms of...

1. BCJ
    443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I think there is more than meets the eye here in terms of current activity. A lot may have forgot or not be aware of Pinnacles, actually 4g+/t @alexz and that they completed a mine study here back in 2016. These days the PoG would be a lot more supportive than then and it would be a fairly simple exercise to update. I believe management are on to this..
    So, dig up some dirt from Pinnacles, sell it to SAR and use the cashflow to fund drilling for resource definition/expansion at Wallbrook, dig up a bit more dirt here and sell some more ore to SAR. Wallbrook is looking like a handy resource, possibly 150-250k oz all up not including anything at depth.
    We have toll agreements for any ore from both projects with SAR, this certainly could become a little cash cow if management can line things up over the next 3-6 months. Execution obviously key but they have the experience to deliver, IMO
    As @alexz says there is a large disparity between us and some peers and we have a big opportunity here to close that gap if the market wakes up to this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.6¢ 4.1¢ $32.42K 722.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140466 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 373827 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.