CHZ 0.00% 10.5¢ chesser resources limited

It is definitely not so bad result given they were drilling...

1. 458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    It is definitely not so bad result given they were drilling exploration target, the percentage of success in hitting on every target is low. Whenever they identify new target with drilling is good news.

- Negatives
    Western Splay Structures - It seems they did not hit the structure. I thought western splay has some potential to be similar to Area A. Sounds like will go back after geophysics.

Southern Arc area drilling results - I do not highly value this target, it is far from key NE-SW fault zone, distant anomaly, not a screaming target.

- Positives

Area H - Anomaly on north side of fault, just preliminary result - I say very good. Reading through the description of mineralization, sounds interesting gold sits not only in granite and partially in sedimentary breccia, shows mineralization is a bit more expanded from intrusion only. Geochem anomaly + IP anomaly + artisanal pit+ drilling shows some mineralisation+ my favorite sits along the NE-SW fault = VERY Interesting, i would not be surprised if management decides to comeback to this area in within the course of this year.

Questions: Why are drillholes are exactly on the geochemical anomalies? - Usually technical people at site and geology team decides where to drill, just trying to comprehend.

Excitement: We will have drilling results from Area D infill and Area A infill in next 2-3 months. I am sure we will have at least couple of nice surprises as we go back to center of the mineralization for infill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.