AW1 1.89% 13.0¢ american west metals limited

Geologically I am inclined to agree with you our success rate is...

1. 2,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    Geologically I am inclined to agree with you our success rate is very high and proper greenfields exploration success is generally 1 in a thousand. Doing great on that front and there will be some ups and downs with not every hole being good but very promising.

My biggest issue to nitpick would be communication could be better. My recent argument with bunn over the claim he made that drilling was taking a break left me pretty gobsmacked because I initially assumed he was trolling since the ASX release contradicted tom's previous words and obviously you would go on the latest official release as being the most correct. I apologise to him since he was in fact right on this point but it then opens the door to communication being better. If there needed to be a break just be straight up, most long term holders are pretty mature by nature and capable of handling the truth.

I don't think there was any malicious intent behind it, just a miscommunication but these things certainly can be handled better. We get news from two different sources (AW1 and BAY) and sometimes it's not crystal clear what is the most up to date information.

I'll be the first to defend management normally since they are obviously trying their hardest to do a good job in a market where it seems every second company is a lifestyle shitco and it's the complete opposite here. I'm sure many other people who invest their hard earned money are sick of ASX lifestyle bullshit and it's nice to see that our largest spend by far is on drilling. But remaining objective is important.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.003(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $67.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $39.10K 299.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2100290 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 350072 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.