AOP 0.00% 61.0¢ apollo consolidated limited

Ann: Drilling Identifies New Gold Zones at Lake Rebecca, page-3

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Posted following earlier this year, and potential of this stock has only improved when updates in bold considered. Yes, some market recognition and positive movement today, but I am still optimistic there is potential for further gains:

This stock keeps ticking boxes for me and as per previous post. I remain encouraged by:

- Extensive exploration activity already announced for Q1 should generate positive newsflow - good results today and more to come shortly smile.pngsmile.png

- Rebecca and Jennifer already proven to be high potential resource with strong grades and extensionssmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png
    - Muliti rig drilling program being prepared for Q2, highlights Director confidencesmile.pngsmile.png

- Previously announced new strong intercepts associated with the recently discovered ‘Laura Lode’ mineralisation smile.png

- Returns and in specie distribution from west africa now confirmed, increasing share value once factored into price - estimate 4c per share based on 1 for 2 distribution, given EXR price today smile.pngsmile.png

- Coite Devoire has strong prospects through EXR with proven ground already, and new exploration activity currently underway- great results recently reported by EXR smile.pngsmile.png

- Yindi another possible minable gold resourcesmile.png

- Louisa emerging as good nickel prospectsmile.png

- Directors converting options (albeit at low prices) but continues to be a tightly held stocksmile.png

- AOP is clearly not a one trick pony and has cash to cover activity in Q2 as being managed prudently - still 6.3 milllon cash smile.pngsmile.png

With cash backing and in announced in specie distribution,
    today's price still looks discounted to me. What do others think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.