FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Ann: Drilling Identifies Surface Targets Between , page-25

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    re: Ann: Drilling Identifies Surface Targets ... Kentwang et all, lets first look at the definition of optimism as a precursor to my comments:

" A disposition to take the most hopeful view; -- opposed to pessimism"

By virtue of the use of CAPITALS does not make anything you guys write more palatable and righteous than something in correct case...."101" for those just new to the FML threads. A disproportionate use of capitals actually does not make your view point more profound - sorry to burst your collective BUBBLE

Lets look at the disproportionately "thumbed up" comment by KW:

"Think there is a lot more in this drilling announcement than what is immediately apparent"

Firstly, and lets not deny (in capitals or not)that if this were true - what the hell are they really on about if the actual meaning and intent of the announcement had to be deciphered like a riddle??

My god - what the hell is wrong with you guys. If there was more to say than what was really intended then they would bloody well say it - period. Its like watching children looking at clouds and seeing a robot killing an alien when really all that is there is....a cloud!!!!

Do you really think they make these announcements with the preconceived idea and hope that someone from HC will decipher the real meaning and share it with the populous - then sit there in the dark with their fingers crossed praying they were right- all this from some of the best management in the game SUPPOSEDLY.

Just to finish up on so you guys can attack me sooner rather than later, KW finished with:

“While it is far too early to get terribly excited about the discovery, a bit of a warm glow is being felt by myself”

I really do believe I may have had a little vommy in my mouth. You are feeling a warm glow on an up day – when the share price fell – and when they made a “material announcement” – and when there was “a lot more in this drilling announcement than what is immediately apparent” and no one else except the rah rah gang get the hidden meaning like the Da Vinci code – is Coolgardie really the missing link in this biblical conundrum?

Now that would be “HIDDEN”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $7 52

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52002 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 3300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.