SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Drilling in Full Swing at Mt Alexander, page-24

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425

Hey@Meteor, and all the other long term holders as well as new holders and posterson the SGQ threads (the latter group I consider to have timing about as rightas you can possibly get - (I first purchased at over 20 cents in 2012 - buthave steadily accumulated over the years)

Methinks that, even though we allhave our personal opinions, the company wants the same result as we all do -and is best placed to deliver said result. They never have, and never will bereactive. They have always approached the exploration campaigns diligently andfrugally.
    The deep drilling andmetallurgical sampling are both vital.
    However - and I must state incapital letters IN MY HUMBLE OPINION - we are about to see what many ofus have waited for for many years.

From a fundamental perspective
    IN MY HUMBLE OPINION - If thesemultiple pods at depth do not amount to more than 2 Billion dollars worth ofNickel - I will go hee
    IN MY HUMBLE OPINION -If the company does not intersect at least 2 SIGNIFICANT massive nickelsulphide zones over the next few months - I will go hee
    IN MY HUMBLE OPINION - The 2017highs in the share price will be eclipsed during this drilling campaign.
    IN MY HUMBLE OPINION - St George will first go into production within 2 years by mining a very high grade shallow resource which has by product credits which will make the operation highly profitable (with the PGE's increasing the value of the concentrate by over 30%) - and over the next few years the further expansion when fully funded could show a NiCu resource of global significance

Justification why:
    The geological interpretation is that this system is intrusive not extrusive (mineralisation seen to date has been thrown up from a deeper source)
    The MT/AMT surveys have identified deeper anomolies down plunge of the shallow mineralisation intersected to date
    Geochemical data supports the interpreted theory.
    The plunge of the deeper anomalies are consistent with the other major nickel mines in the region.
    Disclaimer: The anomalies are not guaranteed to be massive nickel sulphides (they could be many other things)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2230/2230562-51b42baebbf97061291f8595d70e3bca.jpg

From a technical perspective;

In the chart above (Daily chart for last 3 years) - the zone between the 2 green lines isthe strongest support/resistance zone - usually caused by gaps in drillingcampaigns.

We want the momentum breakout to blast through the support/resistance zone at10-13c as well as the downsloping trendline from the infamous Nov 2017 high

What we have been waiting for is this sort ofmomentum breakout - This should finally be possible with continuous news supplyfrom multiple rigs in what we now see as the most highly prospective targets

Everything always takes longerthan is expected - some people take it on the chin - others whinge about itincessantly.

My expectation is that we willsee Investigators first holes deep drilling from the first available rig beforethe first week of July (If we're lucky, the last few days of June)
    I doubt we will see any resultsfrom the second rig until mid July
    These holes will take the bestpart of a week - each

What we want for posterity is arecording from the drillers - when the drill is down 300 metres atInvestigators and one of them calls out "We've got colour" (For thosethat are not aware - when mineralisation is intersectedduring drilling the return water will come up black) - and for that to be repeated at the other prospects.

There is only one truth drug in exploration - it's called a drill.

Hang on to your hats - if you haven't got a hat go and buy one beforethe first week of July - doesn't matter what colour - but mine is a St GeorgeMining cap - and it's red.

GLTAH
    IO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 770000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 129999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.27pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.