RNX 0.00% 0.9¢ renegade exploration limited

Ann: Drilling intercepts near surface copper at Mongoose, page-56

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Mate , you've just got to laugh at these ' Johnny come lately's ' and ' Down rampers that you see in various forms in the social media circles and particularly HC.

I've been sitting back here mostly ' silent ' as I pretty much always do ( apart from one stock I have been more visible on ) ....., and just sitting back virtually in hysterics at reading these so called ' Day Trading ' comments from certain contributors.

And these day trading forums are equally laughable to what you see on individual stocks once they have a decent run. And you can clearly see those who arguably potentially one in the same , and who operate within the ' Dark ' bowels of HC with their dual accounts .......the ones who almost always apparently look as though they are the ones charged with self managing the narrative , saving the newbies , and almost scarely moderating the markets and ASX exuberance as part of their paid charter of responsibilities.

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see that some of them are actually from this very platform , the ASX , broking community , or even ASIC.

And maybe I am giving them far too much credit where intelligence and credit is not even due. However It's simply hilarious to read these trading comments , which are mostly always coming AFTER the stock has already started to trade up or down.

So these type who self proclaim or want people to believe they are professional traders and investors is a total Joke. Using charting reflections and analysis of the LTR move for example when you already had a $2.50 offer offer being touted by Albemarle in the works is nothing short of hilarious. Or even comments made regarding a stock whoi has resumed trading after many many months in suspension and claiming you called the fall when it resumed re-listing is even more ridiculous. Not sure how anyone reading this stuff could take any of it seriously.

All they are are ' Momentum ' players .... chasing movements that have already started and then making comments this or that as if they knew what was going to happen. And that's a lot different than taking a position based on a view ahead of something happening , and then seeing it happen right at the time you had come on the scene and predicted.

And to see those posters who openly state that they are too afraid to take risks , but at the same time relish in those they claim are ' Trapped ' bag holders. I mean what a joke.

Then there are those like in this case with Renegade who make claims of ' Ownership Structure ' based on the PREVIOUS agreement which Glencore and its subsidiary MT Isa Mines - vis a vis the ' Carpentaria JV ' ..., and make claims that it's still at the 23 % structure without really knowing , envisaging , or speculating on what is likely to come next in regards to any potential SOLID emerging discovery. And NO contractual comment has ever been made with regards to an actual discovery being made should that occur. So why then assume that there won't be something more.

I mean if that's not putting the cart before the horse with the old adage , then I don't' know what is.

Facts of the matter are this... , and like I've stated already on this forum already. - Glencore has already demonstrated its willingness to see all of its Copper ' spin offs ' do well. Namely with its $27 million loan and MIM equity stake in Comet Resources with its Mt Margaret acquisition which will result in Comet's recapitalisation and ASX re-listing from its IPO which will see it emerge from its previous $1.38 million market cap to a circa $56 million entity with over $150 million worth of infrastructure sunk into it from previous operators.

I also note from Comets' announcement on 27th March ( 4- 5 days ago ) that they have decided to extend a further month the closing date of their planned IPO / issue to April 27th with their listing now on 18th May instead of 13th April.
    I also notice the convenience in the timing now of the Comet re-listing and how it now aligns more closely with with DEX's Queensland Copper acquisition of TRU North Copper's tenements PLUS the Round Oak tenements that EXCO had divested off to Aeris Resources which it ALSO plans to re-list with on the ASX in MAY 2023.

For those who aren't aware , the Round Oak portion of its TWOFOLD Copper tenements acquisition package are the the same tenements which Renegade and Glencore SURROUND ( refer again the below illustration ) , and which also contain the previous defined , Great Australian, Taipan , and Paddock Load deposits / showings.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5168/5168440-fdf231fa13861f192e9af9156d871e6e.jpg

So then if you delve into the DEX acquisition , you'll see that the Round Oak portion is valued at around $59 million alone with the total proposed re-listing value package MC coming in at circa $119 million.

So there is a lot to like about BOTH the convenient TIMINGS of these TWO re-listings and the prospectivity and nearology of the location of particularly the Round Oak tenements which RNX has pretty much ' Encircled ' with its Excised tenement and the one it still holds with Glencore at the Southern access to the Round Oak 3 potential projects.

From all this you should be able to interpret that it would be perfectly conceivable to see Glencore want to revise further its arrangements with RNX should RNX reveal a potential economic discovery here with Mongoose and its surrounding other defined pits , and that ALL roads in Queensland in regards copper do in fact lead to the Glencore smelter , and so if you want something to happen in the Cloncurry region , you're going to have to go through Glencore's still owned and operated refinery or even Ernst Henry if you are north of that like Mt Margaret and surrounds. And Ernst Henry's new owners Evolution still have an offtake agreement with Glencore after their recent $1 billion acquisition.

So if t is if you don't think there will be something eventuating from all of this , you are not much of an investor , or even a trader as I don't reckon Glencore is going to want these TWO other Copper Plays to fall away , anymore that they would want their decision to ' elevate ' Renegade with their set up and separate excise of the Mongoose tenement to which came more or less ' out of left field '.

WHY then just this ONE SINGLE tenement holding while keeping the convenient surrounding ones on the Mongoose play.

So we talk about ASX disclosures ,queries ,and listing rules , but the reality is that they have known about this potential in this area for yonks , and it is now coming home to roost in the area it's ( Mongoose's ) time ' being factored and positioned into the regions plans NOW.

So YES we will have well planned and potentially GREAT assay results pending and being drip fed to us - But equally important thing to consider as an investor is the timing of this these occurrences to the period of mid to end of May , and then to sit back and watch what unfolds with respect to the re-listing of DEX and CRL.

But to suggest that its a ' Pump & Dump ' when there clearly is NO SELLERS is a complete nonsense , as is the suggestion that a Capital Raising is imminent when they've clearly stated that this end of the potential discovery exploration costs are ' self funded ' through the sale of their other investments and potential exercise of the .005 cent November 2023 options for another $300 grand in available capital. I myself stated that a raising was likely below 1.0 cents , but if you know how I operate you would have known this was a comment to put out there to shake things up potentially with Management. A scare tactic if you like because RNX to be fair was facing down the barrel of ' rolling ' its projects dice one last time here . So if they didn't ratchet up their SP , they would be looking at some level of significantly more dilution that perhaps their SP could tolerate.

Great for the insiders , but no so great for the Investor interest that they would want to attract to their register. So if you read my posts again , you should interpret that I no more wanted a raising at what I suggested than the next person or investor , and which is why I never responded further to that Oar poster fellow. But it did shake up the SP from that point and so I don't mind in this instance being proved wrong in my ' contrived ' comments...... wink.png

At the end of the day though I agree with you that these people are purely demonstrating their jealous tendencies as they clearly didn't see the real trade here this time around .....a trade which actually started at .006 & .007 cents for those who knew what was actually going on......... what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $41.42K 4.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2569184 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1603110 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.