TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Ann: Drilling Intersects 101 metres of IOCG Style Mineralisation, page-42

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Dazedandconfused. Actually mate your wrong. The actual Canteen ML that mined High grade Cu and Au is actually owned by Ausmex in a granted Mining Lease. The drilling of the LDDD25 IOCG results today, see page 4. The Mining Lease application runs North to South straight into the Canteen Mining Lease that was a producing Gold/Copper mine in late 80’s. Newcrest are drilling 200m South of the AMG owned Canteen mine and in the direction of the Canteen Lease. I would like to see the New ML application extended on the southern half to the west as to abut with the granted Mt Freda ML because that is the trend of the second IOCG target and runs right thru Mt Freda which xxxxwww tightly points out strikes roughly East West. I think the thought is that there are two IOCG or ISCG (the pyrrhotite Sulfur Iron?) systems. Take your pick m, they both host big lots of Au/Cu. 1. One that strikes NE to SW which is the LDuke and strikes thru Mt Freda to Evening Star and 2. The second at the Canteen, Masdive Magnetic/conductive Anomaly) which is shared by AMG and NCM. Certainly looks like the LD is the source of the mineral fluids for Mt Freda and Golden Mile as first suggested. Whatever the grade of today’s hole it does indicate that AMG are not far away from something big. They now gave a big sniff today. Bare in mind the upper part of the hole carried good gold grades. I would not call this system a spec anymore. Today means more to geologists and geophysicist than it does to punters. The little it Ter will never make money because they play with pennies and just can’t hold. The big guys will swoop in and take it for pennies and make billions. The little punter will call foul play. Someone big loaded up today. Laughing all the way to the bank. Little punters already crying foul.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.