IG6 3.61% 8.0¢ international graphite limited

Ann: Drilling intersects additional new graphite mineralisation, page-7

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    I am just a bit lost, trying to work out how someone who has a buy/held recommendation on a stock, writes posts that are mostly negative.
    From what I have read in regards to IG6, they seem to be progressing the processing side of the business quite well, did you miss the announcement about ordering the new processing plant, which will arrive next year.
    Springdale is not worth much. That’s a hell of a statement, considering the untested targets, they still have to drill yet, and the infill drilling, that will continue to take place, bit early to assume that it is not worth much IMHO, but if you would like to explain, why you think that it is not worth much, I am all ears, I am no expert on graphite deposits, but some research has given me a basic understanding of them.
    In general I regard hotcopper, as basically a cest pit of vipers, where most of what you read is basically useless, and most just either pushing their own agenda, or rubbing their own egos ..,Personally I prefer to talk to management myself, which I find more useful in forming my opinion.
    I can’t ignore the share price decline, but there could be many reasons for that, not much is going up atm, and as an above poster pointed out yesterday, the whole EV sector is copping it up the arse atm.
    Wether people are climate change believers or deniers, is basically irrelevant now, the world is moving in that direction, you just have to look around and see what governments are doing worldwide in the climate change space. Governments worldwide are going to increasingly support companies that are in the climate change space. IG6 has already been the recipient of some government support, and it won’t be the last, Mark McGowan!s government has already been a supporter of IG6, and the fact he presided over the opening of the IG6 processing facility at Collie recently, tells me that ongoing government support , could well be on the cards, I doubt that he would be interested in a company like IG6, if he thought that it was a second rate shit show. Just my thoughts.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $15.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $10.12K 125.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16043 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 42499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.