WCN 0.00% 1.7¢ white cliff minerals limited

Ann: Drilling intersects Bonanza Gold grades at Aucu Deposit, page-101

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Midnight26 and all,

At present there is a reasonable argument for putting a small gravity plant on the site given the recent results. When I put this to Todd earlier in the week in Perth I was not dismissed out of hand.

I’m not sure of the quality but assume these gravity plants from China would work and they don’t cost a fortune either.

However; Todd is after all a geologist so I guess I can forgive him form wishing to use all the available funds drilling and moving to a larger JORC defined resource.

Kiwi Labrador,

No it’s too cold for the UK I’m now a warm blooded animal having lived in Brisbane since 1981. I will remain in Brisbane until the daffodils are safely out and the last snow has cleared before I return to my Yorkshire abode.

I read this article earlier the new Indian prime minister is not having much luck talking his citizens in to parting with their Gold under his new scheme so now he is trying the religious temples. I wish him luck with that! Clearly he is worried about how much Gold is being imported and held in the hands of his people. I dare this is tying up a great deal of their currency and of course like all politicians the idea of not being able to control his citizens through their money is annoying for him.

http://www.dnaindia.com/money/report-govt-to-tap-idle-temple-gold-to-save-monetisation-scheme-2151860

By the way here is a link to an Australian (WA) miner also reporting bonanza grades this week. Very impressive results and possibly deserving of the 26% share price increase:

“The company reported the best intersection as 22 metres at 55.05 grams per tonne gold from 112 metres, including nine metres at 126.6 grams per tonne gold.”

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/30250473/ramelius-surges-on-bonanza-find/

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.