WCN 0.00% 1.5¢ white cliff minerals limited

Ann: Drilling intersects high grade Gold at Aucu Deposit, page-120

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Meerkat and all,

“I suspect no near term price drivers so recent placement punter jumping out - not the time to have cash parked in non-performers. Just my opinion.”

Whilst you are certainly entitled to hold your opinion there are other ways to look at this. The other day someone commented on a thread: Suspect Bids:

1. Someone has just bid for 10 million shares in WCN @ .008C and also 20 million @ .007C. It appears to be an effort to entice the punters (like myself) to at least pay .009c

Of course this is only my opinion and certainly not investment advice but this price level may indeed be an opportunity to get on board something that may turn out to be spectacular in time; at a very opportunistic price.

The drilling results recently I have found very encouraging and we are still currently drilling prospects in WA. At present the Gold price appears to be in the doldrums; however, as the world holds debt levels never before seen in history and we have ever growing military tension in the Middle East and spreading, I for one find a little comfort in physical Gold and companies that look for and produce it.

Then again I can probably take a longer stance and wait a year or two I guess the Meerkat life span of 14 years does not leave a great deal of time for the maturity of thought, wisdom or patience!

That withstanding I wish you good luck with whatever it is you do invest in and I thank you for concern for my future and please don’t be offended by the fact that I won’t be heeding your advice.

Also well done to the couple of buyers today at 0.6 of a cent I can only assume the sellers needed the money or they are off to Europe and into the safety of negative interest paying bonds! Good luck with that one!!!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $14.55K 967.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 182857 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 3920576 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.