SGQ 10.3% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

I cannot believe all the negative bull dust today from all the...

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    I cannot believe all the negative bull dust today from all the non holding experts.

You are all assuming St George did not visually see any spodumene and you have assumed it is lepidolite minerals only. Some of you even incorrectly state that you cannot successfully process lepidolite. Looks like you all have all the data to definitely draw the conclusions you have and swear by your claims - very brave indeed!

Would be interesting to see if any of you are running or have been a crucial player in a successful nickel or lithium discovery. Everyone is an expert when their balls are not on the line (excuse the pun).

I would suggest that perhaps JP did not mention spodumene (or lepidolite for that matter) because he wants to confirm it 100% rather than expose himself to claims of fowl play if his team gets the visuals wrong and there is not enough of either mineral there.

I think the drilling rocks they have both minerals and we just need to be patient and wait for them to do an XRD (which they have to hire as they don't own one) and do the assays.

All this speculation from all the posters today is just that - speculation and non productive noise. You all need to pull your heads in and wait to see what transpires in the next few weeks.

I don't give a rats whether you want to save us long term holders or not. We have made our decision just like you made yours so respect it and go find some other shareholders to continually harass.

Cheers
    SandyC
    Last edited by SandyC: 04/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.003(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $317.7K 9.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2354393 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 184787 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.