SGQ 2.86% 3.6¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Drilling Intersects Pegmatites with Visible Lithium, page-64

1. 11,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4952
    Exactly, crazy to think a company in the process of confirming an Australian Li resource has half the comments negative. I never saw anything like that in other aussie Li stocks who did the same, just one or two usual resident downrampers and the rest were excited about the opportunity!

Just goes to show how many missed the boat and are in damage control! Sold out too early on the recent downtrend and didn’t have the patience to hold during the difficult times or average down like many of us in here. If you did average down or hold strong, there is a good chance you are back in profit or close to! I’m now up 13% in profit and there is no way I am selling any time soon. There is just too much newsflow to come! The remaining RC drill results, xrd tests and potential Spodumene confirmation, the diamond drilling and core photographs and deeper assays, the remaining rock chip sample results, Patterson’s drilling with Ni-Cu-Pge potential etc. It’s going to be an exciting few months with plenty of newsflow imo.

With all this newsflow and still over 1.8mil in the bank, management can also afford to hold longer before a capital raise. It would be nice to wait until above 10c to ensure the next raise is quite solid with less dilution.

For those who saw the early signs from the Li focus and similar trends to RDT, and bought as low as 2.6c, well done! Very courageous to buy a falling knife but that’s more than a 3x return now! There are not many stocks in this kind of market that can boast that. For the ones who sold out at the lows and didn’t expect this massive turnaround, I don’t know what to say to you, but it’s only going to get more difficult for you to watch. Either get on board and enjoy continued upside with us all, still under 10c is a great price imo! Or you can do your mental health no favours, focus on the negatives, post the same repeated nonsense and have the rest of us laugh and your ridiculous lies you are all posting in here.
    Last edited by coto: 04/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.