SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Hi there Sandy, I agree on the need for further drilling on a...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi there Sandy, I agree on the need for further drilling on a large scale at MA.

As I understand (from 6 July announcement), they should be doing seismic surveys this week. The surveys are in three lines ...one west of Investigators; one through West End and one west of West End. So they will be covering the area around MAD 202 and the gravity high anomalies and importantly west of that area.

My interpretation of the info in the 6 July announcement is that a further drilling program would be put together based on a combination of the seismic results; the DHEM in MAD202 and the DGPR survey.

I would hope that exploration drilling at West End and west of West End will be a priority.

With expenditure at Paterson likely to increase with DD, there should still be sufficient funds to resume drilling at MA.

One thing for sure, if SGQ is to step up to DD at Paterson and also resume drilling at MA, further CRs will in time become necessary.

I haven't given up on SGQ at this point. And yes we need to make sure that MA doesn't become an after thought as there is still lots of untested ground.

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.