PXX 0.00% 0.9¢ polarx limited

Ann: Drilling intersects visible copper and gold mineralisation, page-69

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    If you are referring to my post, what makes you think it is pessimistic? I’m just trying to be realistic about the announcements. Nothing here is screaming monster deposit yet IMO. Zackly is currently a small inferred resource of moderate grade, 1.2% to 1.6% (depending on the cut offf grade used). It has the benefit of some moderate gold grades which is helpful. Even if the resource is doubled or tripled it is still not a monster resource.

The porphyry targets are still immature. The share price might rise on more drill results but unless they turn out to be real company maker results PXX will just be in the business of trying to develop are Cu-Au deposit like many other companies on the ASX. It’s prospects currently don’t stand out from the pack IMO.

I’ll wait for the assay results. If they get some impressive gold grades over decent widths associated with the copper (both oxide and sulphide) in these new holes I’ll consider buying. It’s sometimes to easy to accumulate a draw full of these exploration/development plays in a portfolio based on buying during an exciting exploration phase/period and then you turnaround 6 to 12 months later to realise the excitement has gone and reality has started to set in.Esh
    Last edited by eshmun: 22/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $25.67K 2.853M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2272495 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3011 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PXX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.