SRZ 4.35% 2.4¢ stellar resources limited

Ann: Drilling Intersects Zones of Alteration & Mineralisation, page-27

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196

This was posted today on hotcopper - a comment from Emmanuel Datt from Datt Capital on another website relating to our close neighbours. I have removed reference to that associated company.

"An underplayed soft metal . The tin market is very likely in a long-term structural deficit, and there’s very little new supply coming on - there's only about three days’ worth of actual tin in the global market. So supply is just under severe distress. I don’t think that’s something that has happened before, and tin is critical to so many of these newer technologies. For example, it is a critical component in soldering circuit boards, which is where most tin is consumed.It’s a critical component in devices such as iPhones, which generally have about 10 cents or 20 cents of tin in each mobile phone. There is strong potential for the tin price to at least double because there’s no other option for end-users. But tin is still a tiny cost component, so the price could even double and there would still be no attempt to find a substitute. So, it’s very niche but has the potential to be very lucrative if it all plays out as we expect.We first encountered the company after noticing the supply and demand dynamics within the industry"

Looking from the possible potential value of SRZ - Datt Capital have valued the 50% of next door at $350 million & if the tailings side of got going it could be another $300 million. We are still a way off that potential but if drill results are positive & we can find a money source to get this going, this will be a long term "keeper". Our $30 million looks good at the moment !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $46.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $23.5K 1.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 151000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2624237 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.