CCZ 16.7% 0.5¢ castillo copper limited

Ann: Drilling logistics largely finalised at Mt Oxide Project, page-41

1. 2,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    Might help someone trading daily or weekly on established co's but i reckon that your clutchin at straws if u use em on speccys. You can trade daily on speccys but u dont need a chart. ccz perfect for it 3.8 to 4.3. But its hard and screws ya if ya sell day before a rerate. Thats why i dont bother now. If you wanna make money daily try somin thats affected by oil prices at the moment. Somin like OSH. Always big volume with huge high low differences week to week atm. 2.53 last friday 2.89 yesterday. Its a yoyo and u dont need a chart to find em. But sayin all that invest in somin you believe in after youve done all your due diligence and be patient, and the returns are better with a lot less stress. Due diligence is paramount whether your starting a business, buying a business or investing in anything. You can't just rely on others with vested interests. I havent been here long but i love reading everyone's posts. Some very clever people here and i thank you all for the effort. I can see hours of work in single posts and love it. Bg thumbs up to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $15.13K 2.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 435899 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1289357 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.