NWR 0.00% 0.6¢ northwest resources limited

re: Ann: Drilling of high-grade prospects to ... re the last 2...

1. 46 Posts.
    re: Ann: Drilling of high-grade prospects to ... re the last 2 threads i think your are very correct regards the plant needing more than just turning on as i think you will find that in a previous report it mentioned about consultants doing a inspection to see what was needed to bring the plant back up to working standard
    And re the frugalness of the management mentioned in the previous thread have a good look at the expense sheet something like 400k spent on admin and 300k spent on exploration and development i think a bit the wrong way around considering not a large employer and its ok holding nback on expenditure if your uncertain what your chasing but all reports tells us this is the greatest piece of land up there I will say it again they had 2 people up there at the site working hands on previously but got rid of them ( plant was ready then i beleive all be it may have been small volume but could have been producing) since thier departure all we have heard is might be`s including jv and partners but that all died without any real information or results for the holders of the stock

sorry about the negativity but some things appear very obvious

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.