GGE 9.09% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

Anybody who follows me (there are not that many!) will know that...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258

Anybody who follows me (there are not that many!) will know that I am enthusiastic for the stocks I buy and often tip over into the trap of "Falling in love with a stock". I came upon GGE via Wise Owl and I have drunk the Cool-Aid and bet the farm - well not quite, but you get the idea.

To my mind, there is no doubt that they have a commercial helium find and it is merely a question of getting the well drilled properly, hook into the pipe and watch the dollars flood in like a burst fire-main. the problems with the first well seems to have spooked things a bit but my take is that it was a great result notwithstanding the water issue preventing a propper flow test.

So, the options are languishing at point 3 of a cent. I have approx 5 million. I am 57% down from when I bought before the small cap crash a litlte while back, which I admit stings a bit. But is there any reason not to double down and buy another 5 million at these prices - they run to Jun 2025 so they are not going to miss the boat on timing - if the wells can be made to work, it will be before the options expire.

Reality check - fellow Gulfers - is there anything negative I am not seeing? Is there a (realistic) scenario where they cannot get a comerical well into the existing pipeline?

What is an option going to be worth on the day they open the valve and start chugging helium into the line?

My current holding is about 5% of the protfolio and I am considering going heavy - but I have been drinking!

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $19.33K 3.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 328007 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2275000 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 985764
Last updated 10.16am 06/05/2024 ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.