SGQ 0.00% 3.4¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Drilling of New Targets at Mt Alexander, page-116

1. 7,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2082
    That's one way things might go if there is a surprise discovery.

fwiw... I think it might play out quite differently.

imo...

I believe the management when they say SGQ can have a small starter mine. If that comes true then the SP will find a higher baseline.

I personally believe the seismic study currently underway will provide a useful drill target and I think the odds are good they hit a meaningful intercept. If that happens then again the SP will trade a bit higher.

You seem a bit dismissive of the recent announcement. I am learning on the run here and I knew nothing about komatiites until the other day.... but 270 metres of the stuff is an indication that something big is hidden in the depths. The track record of SGQ is it has been a slow grind... one day perhaps the big discovery will happen but before it does I think (if history is a guide) it will be a gradual series of incremental improvements.

I agree... load up when the risk has diminished. I have confidence in SGQ (perhaps misplaced) but I have taken a decent sized bet which I am happy to hold. If the big hit arrives what that position allows me to do on the day is to play very much larger than I could otherwise justify (because any buying I do at the higher prices is offset by sitting on profits from the earlier speculation... it allows for greater risk taking)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4400000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 127961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.